}

Monday, October 31, 2011

sinetron Nada Cinta.....

salam All,,,this is my first favourite musical drama of indonesian that i watch. Actually i didn't watch it on the first episod, i started watch it on 11 episode......hhohoho. And  now, i already watch it till 23 episode..so today is monday, a new episode will be start, but i can't watch it at 6.30 pm coz i have to pray and can't open the televisyen. My dad will be mad of me if i'm not listen what his talk to me...."if i said don't open so u have to follow k"....that is my dad voices hehehehe...it's ok coz this sinetron will be repeat at 11.00 pm if i'm not mistaken. Ok let me tell u who are the actor of this sinetron....

Mikha Tambahyong as Nada (kind actor)
Randy pangilia as Ricky (kind actor sometimes ego)
Michella Putri as Rasti (bad on her acting)





 but everyone sorry coz i forgot one of the main actor of this sinetron...later i'll look for her real name and i just know her acting name that is Bu Rina hehe..........
Based on my opinion about this film, it's interesting coz they are try to mix their acting with singing, well i like sing even my voices is not good as Mikha Tambahyong...........the most song that i like in this film are the begining song of this drama and Ya sudahla who were sing by ???? (sorry i forgot)..and i need u by Mikha and randy...Wau it's amazing and fantastic voices....Bolehla org bilang........
Ok that's all for my entry today, next i'll wrote more about this drama if i got the free time larh...k daaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright@ segala coretan adalah hak milik NurulBee